WHAT WE OFFER
SA INSURANCE offers a variety of health insurance policies that may help you prevent future financial loss in case of accident, illness, hospitalization or surgery.
It is our goal to provide you with unsurpassed service and access to superior products. We represent every health insurance carrier on Long Island and in New York State, including the following major Health Insurance Carriers:
Emblem Health Select Care Network
Healthfirst (new for 2017)
Emblem Health Select Care Network
Empire BCBS Pathway Network
MetroPlus (NYC Only)
MVP Healthcare (Westchester & Rockland Only)
United Healthcare Compass Network
Life Insurance gives you the opportunity to protect your family's dreams, ambitions, and finances should an unexpected death occur.
With Life Insurance, you can help your family pay the home mortgage; maintain their current standard of living; pay off debts, estate taxes and final expenses or to create a college fund.
However, protecting your family is not the only use of life insurance. Life insurance can also be used to hire childcare to replace a home-maker's contribution; estate protection; mortage protection; to fund a retirement; to protect a business against the loss of a key employee or as an employee benefit.
Here are just a few of the carriers we represent: ING, John Hancock, Lincoln, MetLife, Prudential, Transamerica and Protective.
Protect your most valuable asset – your income.
If you’re unable to work due to a sickness or injury, disability income insurance can help you meet expenses and maintain your standard of living. It can help you pay bills like your mortgage, tuition and car payments, and help cover expenses for food, clothing and utilities. By replacing a portion of your income, disability income insurance can help provide financial security until you get back on your feet and return to work.
WHAT WE DO
- Help you locate the plan that has most, if not all, of your doctors participating in network.
- Help you figure out what ACA programs you might be eligible for. There's Medicaid, the Essential Plan, Child Health Plus or the Advanced Premium Tax Credit (APTC).
- Design customized charts comparing plans benefits and premiums so that you can compare different plans all on one easy to read page.
- Complete applications with you, taking care of all the details so that you don’t have to. We follow up to make sure everything is processed correctly and timely.
- We will administer any changes and updates that are needed throughout the year. We can upload your documents before the required deadline. We can get you the required ACA forms before tax time.
- Have a question about your benefits? Just call us! Any time, any day, we are always available. Text, call or email us; whichever works best for you.
- Claims trouble? Doesn’t it always seem that the insurance company is processing a claim incorrectly? Doesn’t it always seem that a doctor is sending you an unnecessary bill? Just call us, we will take care of it for you. We have won tens of thousands of dollars in appeals for our clients. Most claim problems are fixed in a simple phone call.
- Annual reviews are always important. We take the necessary time each year to call you and go over your current needs. Maybe you have a hospital stay coming up and a plan change would make all the difference for you. What worked one year, might not work the next. New plans are always coming out. We will keep you current and informed on all the new changes in healthcare law. We will make sure you are in the best plan that fits your needs and budget at every stage.